- 250 g plain flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 90 g Boiling water
- 90 g cold water
- 300 g macadamias
- 1 bunch chives
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place flour and salt in Bowl and add the boiling water through hole in lid for 20 secs / speed 4. Continue adding cold water for 10 sec / speed 4.
Knead for 1 min / /. Set dough aside to rest for 30 mins.
Place Macadamias and Chives in bowl and chop for 10 secs / speed 9.
Add all remianing ingredients and process until smooth for 30 secs / speed 4.
Put in fridge to set until the dough is ready.
Cut the dough into small pieces ( should make 20) and roll out into small discs a bit thicker in the centre.
Put a spoonful of filling in the centre of each disc and pull together the edges. Seal by squeezing together with small twists.
Put a drizzle of oil in a frying pan and heat until smoking - add the dumplings flat side down into pan and cook until browned. Add a cup of water to the pan and cover immediately to create steam.
Continue cooking until all the water has absorbed and starts to caramelise.
Serve with a dipping sauce.
Assembly and Cooking
If using the TM31 then you will need to weigh the water before starting to make the dough.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Cookie Jar Biscuits