- 1 large carrots
- 1 sweet potatoe
- 1 Zuchinni, roughly cut
- 1 tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 250g Plain flour Or gluten free plain flour
- salt and pepper
Roughly cut veg (peel if desired) and place in jug
5 sec speed 5 or until no large chunks of vegetable remain
add egg, whole and meat/ cheese (if using) 5 sec speed 4
heat oil or butter in frypan,
dollop batter into pan and cook until golden brown.
serve with any sauce/ yogurt, have them as a side dish or entree or even just a snack
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice