THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 grams pork mince
- 5 spring onions, Cu into 1 inch; Lengths
- 3-4 stalks lemongrass, First 10-15cm, cut into 1cm pieces
- 20 grams ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 carrot
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon kecap manis
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons hot water
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sambal Olek (Chilli Paste)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Coriander, Sliced FInely (Optional)
Place Spring Onion into the bowl. Chop 5 sec/Spd 5. Scrape bowl & chop 5 sec/spd 5.
Add the following to TM bowl: Lemongrass, Ginger, Garlic, Carrot. Chop 15 sec/Spd 8.
Mix 4 sec/Spd 4.
Add Pork Mince, Fish Sauce, Kecap Manis and reserved spring onions. Mix 15 sec/Spd 3. Scrape bowl. Mix 5 sec/spd 3.
move to another bowl.
Whilst you are rolling the meatballs heat 500g Water 7mins/varoma/spd 1.
Using your hands, roll meatballs into balls, just smaller than the size of a golf ball.
Place directly onto Varoma trays. Try to leave a small gap around each ball.
Place Varoma onto TM bowl. Cook 15 mins/Varoma/Spd 4.
11. Whilst the meatballs are cooking, in a small bowl, place sugar and hot water. Stir to dissolve sugar.
12. Add Sambal olek, vinegar and fish sauce, (and coriander if using) and mix.
Making the Meatballs
Rolling and cooking meatballs
These are so juicy and tasty. Ths Sambal Olek on the dipping sauce is really only for colour. If you prefer a hot sauce, increase amount of Sambal Olek.
You can use chicken mince in lieu of Pork mince.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Jam packed with love
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)