THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 grams pork mince
- 5 spring onions, Cu into 1 inch; Lengths
- 3-4 stalks lemongrass, First 10-15cm, cut into 1cm pieces
- 20 grams ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 carrot
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon kecap manis
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons hot water
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sambal Olek (Chilli Paste)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Coriander, Sliced FInely (Optional)
Place Spring Onion into the bowl. Chop 5 sec/Spd 5. Scrape bowl & chop 5 sec/spd 5.
Add the following to TM bowl: Lemongrass, Ginger, Garlic, Carrot. Chop 15 sec/Spd 8.
Mix 4 sec/Spd 4.
Add Pork Mince, Fish Sauce, Kecap Manis and reserved spring onions. Mix 15 sec/Spd 3. Scrape bowl. Mix 5 sec/spd 3.
move to another bowl.
Whilst you are rolling the meatballs heat 500g Water 7mins/varoma/spd 1.
Using your hands, roll meatballs into balls, just smaller than the size of a golf ball.
Place directly onto Varoma trays. Try to leave a small gap around each ball.
Place Varoma onto TM bowl. Cook 15 mins/Varoma/Spd 4.
11. Whilst the meatballs are cooking, in a small bowl, place sugar and hot water. Stir to dissolve sugar.
12. Add Sambal olek, vinegar and fish sauce, (and coriander if using) and mix.
Making the Meatballs
Rolling and cooking meatballs
These are so juicy and tasty. Ths Sambal Olek on the dipping sauce is really only for colour. If you prefer a hot sauce, increase amount of Sambal Olek.
You can use chicken mince in lieu of Pork mince.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Healthy chicken burgers
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Plum jam with apple