- 2 zucchini
- 130 g Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 3 sprigs Oregano
- 2 eggs
- 40 g cornflour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Gluten free Vegetarian Nut free Baking Cooking BBQ Buffet Children birthday Holiday Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Bread Egg dish (soufflé, omelette) Pizza, focaccia Vegetable dish Appetizer Side dish Starter
- Preheat oven to 200degC and line baking tray with baking paper.
- Grate zucchini 2 seconds / speed 5.
Set aside and wring moisture out (use hands, strainer or nut milk cloth).
- Add mozzarella, garlic, parsley and oregano to bowl.
Chop 5 seconds / speed 7.
- Add zucchini back to bowl with remaining ingredients.
Mix 5 seconds / reverse / speed 3.
- Scrape down sides.
Mix again if needed 3 seconds / reverse / speed 3.
- Press onto prepared tray and shape.
Bake for 25 minutes at 200degC.
- Slice and serve warm.
Accessories you need
Converted to TM from delish.com
Optional: After baking, top with grated mozzarella and parsley and bake for a fruther 5 minutes.
Serve with salsa or tomato relish as dipping sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Vegetable Curry Puffs
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Veggie Fritters