- 2 zucchini
- 130 g Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 3 sprigs Oregano
- 2 eggs
- 40 g cornflour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Gluten free Vegetarian Nut free Baking Cooking BBQ Buffet Children birthday Holiday Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Bread Egg dish (soufflé, omelette) Pizza, focaccia Vegetable dish Appetizer Side dish Starter
- Preheat oven to 200degC and line baking tray with baking paper.
Grate zucchini 2 seconds / speed 5.
Set aside and wring moisture out (use hands, strainer or nut milk cloth).
Add mozzarella, garlic, parsley and oregano to bowl.
Chop 5 seconds / speed 7.
Add zucchini back to bowl with remaining ingredients.
Mix 5 seconds / reverse / speed 3.
Scrape down sides.
Mix again if needed 3 seconds / reverse / speed 3.
Press onto prepared tray and shape.
Bake for 25 minutes at 200degC.
- Slice and serve warm.
Converted to TM from delish.com
Optional: After baking, top with grated mozzarella and parsley and bake for a fruther 5 minutes.
Serve with salsa or tomato relish as dipping sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling