- 3 Apples - peeled and cored
- 2 Pears - peeled and cored
- 1/2 level teaspoon cinnamon
Fill water in jug to just below basket.
Add Apple, then Pear.
Varoma 15 mins, speed 1.
Pull out basket with spatula. Pour water into cup and set aside.
Pour cooked Apple and Pear into Thermo Jug add a couple of tablespoons of the water set aside. Blend Speed 8-9, 10seconds.
Check consistency add more water if desired. Add Cinnamon.
Blend Speed 8-9, 5 seconds.
Apple, Pear & Cinnamon Puree
Freeze into silicone pop freeze tray, once frozen move to zip lock bag to free up your tray. Mix defrosted cubes to make different combinations (ie. Pea, Sweet potato & Apple,Pear & Cinnamon Puree)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries