- 250ml Breast Milk or Formula Milk
- 1 dash vanilla
- 1 tsp raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients into TM bowl and cook 7minutes/90degrees/speed4.
Serve into indevidual containers, allow to cool and store in fridge or freezer.
Accessories you need
Any milk can be added to make this a dairy/lactose free easy dessert.
Ensure cornflour is Gluten Free for a gluten free alternitive.
Coconut sugar can be used to make a refined sugar free alternitive.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- Vegan Brownies, in a flash
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Blueberry Vanilla Protein Balls
- Bodie’s “Big head” choc chip cookies (GF)
- Funfetti Blondies
- TM6 Vanilla Slice - Pie Maker Version