- 200 grams Meat e.g steak, chicken breast, Trimmed of fat
- 1 Large carrot, Cut into pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, Cut into pieces
- Half a head of broccoli, Cut into pieces
- 1 small sweet potato, Peeled and cut into pieces
- 2 Apples, cut into 1/4s, Peeled and cored
- 2 Pears, cut into 1/4s, Peeled and cored
- 1 litre water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Prepare all vegetables and fruit. Add water to bowl.
2. Add meat and carrots to simmering basket.
3. Place remaining vegetables into bottom tray of the varoma and fruit to top tray.
4. Lock lid into place and place tray on top.
5. Cook for 20mins/varoma/speed 2. If required, after this time remove fruit tray and cook for an additional 5mims/varoma/speed 2. You want the vegetables to be soft and meat cooked through.
6. Reserve 1 cup of cooking liquid to blend with and discard the rest. Give the bowl a quick rinse, no need to dry.
7. Start by adding apple and pears to bowl and turbo until desired consistancy. Place in icecube trays.
8. Without rinsing the bowl, add all the vegetables except all the carrots and 2-3 pieces of zucchini. Turbo until desired consistancy. Place in icecube trays.
9. Without rinsing the bowl, add meat and remaining vegetables and blend at between speed 4 - 7 until desired consistancy is reached (lumpy speed 4 and super smooth speed 7). Place in icecube trays.
10. Freeze and pop out into sandwich/freezer bags and place back into freezer until ready to be eaten.
Mix up the veggies and meats! Other popular combinations for my bub is chicken, potato and carrots. Let your creativity run wild.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Hot Cross Buns
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce