- 200 grams Meat e.g steak, chicken breast, Trimmed of fat
- 1 Large carrot, Cut into pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, Cut into pieces
- Half a head of broccoli, Cut into pieces
- 1 small sweet potato, Peeled and cut into pieces
- 2 Apples, cut into 1/4s, Peeled and cored
- 2 Pears, cut into 1/4s, Peeled and cored
- 1 litre water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Prepare all vegetables and fruit. Add water to bowl.
2. Add meat and carrots to simmering basket.
3. Place remaining vegetables into bottom tray of the varoma and fruit to top tray.
4. Lock lid into place and place tray on top.
5. Cook for 20mins/varoma/speed 2. If required, after this time remove fruit tray and cook for an additional 5mims/varoma/speed 2. You want the vegetables to be soft and meat cooked through.
6. Reserve 1 cup of cooking liquid to blend with and discard the rest. Give the bowl a quick rinse, no need to dry.
7. Start by adding apple and pears to bowl and turbo until desired consistancy. Place in icecube trays.
8. Without rinsing the bowl, add all the vegetables except all the carrots and 2-3 pieces of zucchini. Turbo until desired consistancy. Place in icecube trays.
9. Without rinsing the bowl, add meat and remaining vegetables and blend at between speed 4 - 7 until desired consistancy is reached (lumpy speed 4 and super smooth speed 7). Place in icecube trays.
10. Freeze and pop out into sandwich/freezer bags and place back into freezer until ready to be eaten.
Accessories you need
Mix up the veggies and meats! Other popular combinations for my bub is chicken, potato and carrots. Let your creativity run wild.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nappy Balm
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- YOMI (Yogi Milan) Indian Coffee Mix
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce