- 135 grams apple
- 75 grams Honey Dew melon
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 water, MC
- 50 grams oats
1. wash, cut and de-seed your apples and melon. drop them into the thermomix.
2. separate the yolk from the whites and drop the yolk in.
3.blend on sp 6/10 sec.
4.scrape bowl and add water and oats, cook on 100/6 min/ sp1.
5. blend everything gradualy going from sp. 0-10/ 15 sec.
6. repeat if needed.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nappy Balm
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole