- 40 grams Organic Oats
- 2-3 pitted prunes, ensure they're preservative free
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp flaxseeds
- 1 Pear, quartered
- 200 grams liquid, I use 100grams of organic full cream milk and 100grams of water but you could use all milk/ all water or formula/expressed breast milk
- Add oats, prunes, chia seeds, flaxseeds and pear into mixing bowl and chop, speed 6 for 2-3 sec, scrape down bowl.
- Add in your chosen liquid - as long as it adds up to approx 200ml it will be fine. Cook 100 deg, speed 2 for 7 mins.
- Optional - add in some extra milk/water to cool. It will thicken upon standing.
Accessories you need
Great for little tummies and super yummy.
You can easily adapt this for dairy free by using all water or a suitable nut milk.
This recipe also freezes well and is easily doubled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Zucchini Soup
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Bacon, Lentil and Vegetable Soup
- Two Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
- Lasagna with Smokey eggplant
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies