- 150 grams Wholemeal SR Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 60 grams banana, (1 Small Banana)
- 180 grams full cream milk
- 40 grams yoghurt, (Homemade TM5 Automated)
- 10 grams Vanilla Paste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients to bowl and mix 20 seconds, speed 4.
Refrigerate batter for 10-15min. This is a good time to tidy the kitchen!
Heat pan on medium-high heat (I used 7) and spray with oil or grease with small amount of butter. Spoon (bite size) batter into pan and cook approx 1-2mins either side. They're ready to flip once the bubbles begin to form.
Note: These are sugar free - they are not 'sweet' like regular pikelets, but my 10month old loves these and I am happy to give them to him with the hidden goodness of banana & yoghurt! We prefer these cooled to room temperature and served as is or with a small amount of butter.
This recipe yields approx 20 small (bite size) pikelets. I store them in the fridge and use within the week.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Banana pancakes
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (sugar free)
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (sugar free)
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (sugar free)
- Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup