- 150 grams Wholemeal SR Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 60 grams banana, (1 Small Banana)
- 180 grams full cream milk
- 40 grams yoghurt, (Homemade TM5 Automated)
- 10 grams Vanilla Paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all ingredients to bowl and mix 20 seconds, speed 4.
Refrigerate batter for 10-15min. This is a good time to tidy the kitchen!
Heat pan on medium-high heat (I used 7) and spray with oil or grease with small amount of butter. Spoon (bite size) batter into pan and cook approx 1-2mins either side. They're ready to flip once the bubbles begin to form.
Note: These are sugar free - they are not 'sweet' like regular pikelets, but my 10month old loves these and I am happy to give them to him with the hidden goodness of banana & yoghurt! We prefer these cooled to room temperature and served as is or with a small amount of butter.
This recipe yields approx 20 small (bite size) pikelets. I store them in the fridge and use within the week.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- South Pacific Raita
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Vegan Hummingbird cake
- Yoghurt Pizza Dough
- Mango chicken curry
- Ultimate Breakfast Muffins
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Gluten free berry yoghurt cake
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /