- 150 grams Wholemeal SR Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 60 grams banana, (1 Small Banana)
- 180 grams full cream milk
- 40 grams yoghurt, (Homemade TM5 Automated)
- 10 grams Vanilla Paste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients to bowl and mix 20 seconds, speed 4.
Refrigerate batter for 10-15min. This is a good time to tidy the kitchen!
Heat pan on medium-high heat (I used 7) and spray with oil or grease with small amount of butter. Spoon (bite size) batter into pan and cook approx 1-2mins either side. They're ready to flip once the bubbles begin to form.
Note: These are sugar free - they are not 'sweet' like regular pikelets, but my 10month old loves these and I am happy to give them to him with the hidden goodness of banana & yoghurt! We prefer these cooled to room temperature and served as is or with a small amount of butter.
This recipe yields approx 20 small (bite size) pikelets. I store them in the fridge and use within the week.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Roasted Apple, Plum and Vanilla Mash (6 months +)
- Prune and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Blueberry and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Broccoli Puree (6 months +)
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- 3 course baby meal (& no need to clean the thermie bowl between)
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Banana fritters
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Low Sugar Blueberry and Yogurt Muffins
- Pecan Banana Loaf (Paleo, GF, DF)
- Yoghurt bread
- Ellie's Hidden Veggie Chocolate Muffins
- Banana, Maple and Date Muffins