- 400 grams pumpkin, seeds removed, peeled and cut into 3-4cm pieces
- 6 level tablespoons water, boiled and cooled
- 500 grams water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Peel and cut pumpkin into 3 - 4 cm pieces. Place pumpkin into Varoma basket.
Add 500 grams of water to bowl. Put on lid without MC. Place Varoma basket on top of lid. Set time to 15 minutes, Varoma temperature, speed .
Remove water from bowl. Add cooled, boiled water to bowl. Add cooked pumpkin to bowl. When bowl temperature is less than 60 °C, use turbo for 1 second at a time until desired consistency is obtained.
Allow to cool to a warm temperature before serving.
Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
Add more cooled, boiled water for a thinner puree. Reduce amount of cool, boiled water for a thicker puree.
You may like to roast the cut pumpkin pieces first, then remove skin and add to bowl with cooled, boiled water. Follow remainder of recipe.
Use a sweeter tasting pumpkin such as Japanese or Butternut.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- QUICK CARROT BABY PUREE
- Banana and Peach Baby Puree
- Baby First Food
- Lactation Caramel Slice
- SWEET KIWI + PEAR + ZUCCHINI + MINT BABY PUREE
- Baby Pikelets - no added sugar
- Potato & Corn Picklets - 10-12 months +
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)
- Chicken, Rice and Vegetable Baby Food
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls