- 250 grams sweet potato, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 --- brown onion, small, halved
- 1/2 sticks celery stalk
- 20 grams olive oil
- 55 grams red lentils
- 200 grams tomato passata
- 50 grams water
- 50 grams grated cheese, optional
Into mixing bowl, add in sweet potato, carrot, onion and celery.
Chop, speed 6 for 3 sec.
- Add in olive oil, saute, varoma, speed 1, 3 mins.
- Add in lentils, passata, water and cook, 100 deg, reverse, speed for 30 mins.
If adding cheese, put in bowl and mix on speed 3 for 10 sec.
You can add cheese in just prior to serving instead if you wish.
Baby's lentils & veggies
Accessories you need
This dish freezes well.
Serve with pasta as a vegetarian bolognaise.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Roasted Apple, Plum and Vanilla Mash (6 months +)
- Prune and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Caitys chutney
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Mint lemonade