- 250 g broccoli, (roughly cut)
- 100 g water
- Place all of the broccoli (250g roughly cut) into the basket. Add water into bowl to just touching the bottom of the basket. Place basket into the bowl and secure lid
- Cook the broccoli for 15 minutes 100 degrees on speed 1. After 15 minutes the broccoli should be soft.
- Empty the water from the bowl. Place the broccoli into the bowl and add 100g water. Puree 30 seconds on speed 6.
Broccoli Puree (6 months +)
Add additional water as needed for the thickness you are after for your puree. You could also replace the 100g water with 100g premade formula.
Puree freezes well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Roasted Apple, Plum and Vanilla Mash (6 months +)
- Prune and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Blueberry and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Chocolate Vegan Cake
- Ferrero Rocher Cake
- Lamington Cupcakes
- Classic Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Buttercream (converted from Donna Hay)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Oatmeal Soy Milk
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Cheesecake - Basic mix