- 375 g zucchini, Peeled, roughly chopped (A100pprox 2 x medium)
- 150 g carrot, Peeled, roughly chopped (Approximately 2)
- 100 g water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add all ingredients to bowl - 15 minutes / VAROMA / Speed 2 .
2. Puree - 15 Seconds / Speed 6.
This makes approximately 8 x 90 ml portions.
Please note - I am not a nutritionalist, doctor or paediatrician.. I’m not even an expert. I am just a first time mum documenting and sharing her creations.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Roasted Apple, Plum and Vanilla Mash (6 months +)
- Prune and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Blueberry and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Broccoli Puree (6 months +)
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- 3 course baby meal (& no need to clean the thermie bowl between)
- Pork Fritters
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- The Best Carrot Cake