- 750 g Potato, diced
- 200 g water
- 75 g baby spinach
- 75 g 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 100 g Full fat cottage cheese
- 50 g Parmesan or cheddar, grated
8Recipe is created for
Add potato and water. Cook on 100, speed 1, 20 min.
While you're waiting, line a muffin pan with patty pans or baking paper squares.
Pause at 15 min, add spinach and peas to varoma. Continue cooking.
Set peas and spinach aside.
Add cottage cheese to bowl and mash with potato speed 6, 20-30 sec.
Add spinach and peas to bowl and mix on speed 2-3 for 20-30 sec or until combined.
(If your baby doesn't like lumps mix on speed 6, 20-30 seconds.)
Spoon into 12 patty pans and sprinkle with grated cheese.
Bake at 220oC for 10 minutes or until almost golden OR wrap individually and freeze until required.
Can be fully heated in microwave for convenience.
I have been feeding these to my baby since she was 6 months old and she still loves them 5 months on. You can vary the texture very easily depending on their age and stage.
Also delicious for pregnant mums to eat at the same time!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Roasted Apple, Plum and Vanilla Mash (6 months +)
- Prune and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Blueberry and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Broccoli Puree (6 months +)
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- 3 course baby meal (& no need to clean the thermie bowl between)
- Curry Pea Soup
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Japanese milk bread