- 2 slices bread
- 1 Spanish onion, quartered
- 40 grams Green beans, trimmed, roughly chopped
- 100 grams Cup Frozen Corn Kernels
- 200 grams chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2.5 level tablespoons cornflour
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- .25 teaspoon mild paprika
Make breadcrumbs by placing bread into bowl for 10seconds on speed 7 - set aside in a large bowl
Place onion in bowl (no need to clean) and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7 - add to breadcrumbs
Chop beans in bowl turbo pressed twice - add to breadcrumb and onion mixture
Add chicken breast turbo until you have a good mince. I find that three presses is usually perfect, but it depends on the sizes of your cubed chicken. Add this to the breadcrumb mixture along with the remaining ingredients.
Give it a quick stir and then place flattened tablespoons into a lightly oiled non stick frypan and cook both sides until golden. Drain on paper towel and then serve.
This recipe was slightly amended and converted from www.food-4tots.com
Chicken and Corn Patties
These patties can be easily frozen and rewarmed in the microwave for an easy toddler meal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Bread n Butter Pudding W/Jam
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Pane di Casa
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Easy Uttapam
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Old Fashioned Vanilla Slice
- Old fashioned cream buns with mock cream filling
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup