- 1 fillet chicken thigh, diced
- 1 zuchinni, roughly chopped
- 1/2 leek, white part only, chopped
- 1/4 parsnip, peeled and chopped
- 1 Cup boiled water, adjust to desired consistency
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into TM bowl.
Cook 20mins/100/Speed 1, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and veggies are soft.
Once cooked, puree 30sec/speed5, or to desired consistency.
Once cooled place in jars. Can be frozen. This recipe makes roughly 1 1/2 cups puree.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Quick Chicken and Vegetable Casserole
- Fennel soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Cleansing soup
- Parsnip Soup
- Lamb & Vegetable Casserole IC
- Green goodness soup
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf