THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 25 grams parmesan, chopped 2-3 cm pieces (optional)
- 100 grams onion, cut in quarters
- 100 grams carrot, chopped roughly
- 1 tbsp oil
- 150 grams Milk
- 150 grams water
- 100 grams sweet corn kernels, frozen
- 50 grams Sweet Potatoes, chopped roughly
- 100 grams chicken breast, chopped 2-3 cm pieces
Recipe is created for
- 1. Add parmesan to bowl. Speed 9, 10 seconds, MC on. Set aside.
2. Add onion and carrot. Chop speed 5, 3 seconds, MC on. Scrape down the sides.
3. Add oil. Saute, 3 mins, speed 1, MC on.
4. Add milk, water and corn to mixing bowl.
5. Place simmering basket in bowl and weigh in sweet potatoe. Place lid on bowl and without MC, place varoma dish on top of bowl. Weigh in chicken. Bring to the boil; 10 minutes, varoma, stir speed.
7. Check chicken and stir/rotate. Continue for a further 10minutes, varoma, stir speed.
9. Add cooked chicken and potatoe to mixing bowl.
10. With MC on, blend contents. Speed 5, gradually increasing to speed 9, 30 seconds.
11. Stir parmesan cheese through (optional).
Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree; 6-9 months
Accessories you need
- for smoother puree, blend for full time and speed indicated. For a chunkier puree, blend for less time on lower speed.
- Freezer friendly; once you've made the batch, pour into portioned amounts for future meals. I use the Wein Meister silicone pods for this and it slides out very easily.
- THIS IS NOT MY RECIPE!! CREDIT TO ANABEL KARMEL, I HAVE SIMPLY JUST CONVERTED IT TO THERMOMIX TERMS
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Oat Baby Rusks
- Nappy Balm
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole