- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, small, peeled and quartered
- 1 apple, small, peeled, cored and quartered
- 1 carrot, medium, peeled and chopped
- 200 grams butternut pumpkin, peeled and chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 dried apricots
- 1 chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 100 grams water
1. Place onion, apple, carrot, pumpkin, garlic and apricots in jug and chop for 5 sec, 5sp.
2. Add oil and saute for 3 mins, sp 2, 100 deg.
2. Add diced chicken, garam marsala, tomatoes and water and cook for 20 mins, 100 deg, on speed 1. Water can be optional if you prefer a thicker casserole.
3. Chop to desired consistency. This meal was 10sec, 5sp.
Derived from Annabel Karmel recipe for 6-9 month baby.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Jess's Spag Bol