- 500 grams Full Cream Milk.
- 2 Eggs., Use large eggs
- 20 grams Coco powder
- 1 level teaspoon Vanilla Exract, Or 1 tbsp of vanilla bean paste
- 40 grams cornflour
- 2 bananas, Large and chopped into 2 inch pieces
- 125 grams raspberries, optional.
1. Place milk, eggs, coco, vanilla, and cornflour into TM mixing bowl
2. Cook 90 degrees, speed 4 for 8 mins
3. At the 6 minute mark, add banana one piece at a time through the lid hole whilst the blades are spinning.
4. Serve immediately and top with raspberries or other berries that are age appropraite.
Accessories you need
Milk can be replace with formula or coconut milk for a dairy free option.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Chicken and Veg Pie
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce