- 100 g rolled oats
- 400 g coconut milk
- 190 g water
- 1 Pear, peeled, roughly chopped
- 100 g Fresh or frozen mixed berries
- Natural maple syrup, to serve
- natural yoghurt, to serve
Place oats, coconut milk and water into mixing bowl and cook 10 mins/90 degrees/Reverse/Speed 2.
Add berries and pear and cook 2 mins/100 degrees/Speed 2
Puree 15 sec/speed 6 or until desired consistency is achieved.
Serve with a dollop of natural yoghurt and natural maple syrup.
You could add chia seeds or LSA mix if you wanted to boost the nutritional value.
You could leave out the last step and leave porridge as is for a toddler or adult.
Suitable for freezing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Paper Mache boiled flour and water paste
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Navajo Fry Bread
- Hot Chilli Jam
- French bread (overnight)