- 100 g rolled oats
- 400 g coconut milk
- 190 g water
- 1 Pear, peeled, roughly chopped
- 100 g Fresh or frozen mixed berries
- Natural maple syrup, to serve
- natural yoghurt, to serve
Place oats, coconut milk and water into mixing bowl and cook 10 mins/90 degrees/Reverse/Speed 2.
Add berries and pear and cook 2 mins/100 degrees/Speed 2
Puree 15 sec/speed 6 or until desired consistency is achieved.
Serve with a dollop of natural yoghurt and natural maple syrup.
Accessories you need
You could add chia seeds or LSA mix if you wanted to boost the nutritional value.
You could leave out the last step and leave porridge as is for a toddler or adult.
Suitable for freezing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Sweet Yeast Bread Rings
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup