THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 grams Beef, porterhouse
- 2 slices bacon
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 500 grams mixed vegetables, I used carrot,capsicum, zucchini, mushroom, celery roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoons oil
- 1 can Tinned Tomatoes (400g)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano dried
- 1/2 teaspoon Parsley Dried
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary dried
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon stock, Thermo or store bought
- 260 grams water
- Salt and pepper
- 150 grams small shell pasta
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Trim fat from beef and bacon. Roughly chop bacon and place in "Closed lid" , cut beef in a few pieces and place in varoma.
Place garlic, onion, and vegetables in "Closed lid" and chop 5 seconds speed 7 and scrape down. (less if you like it chunky, my 2 year old is very fussy so I have to hide it well!)
Add oil and saute 3minutes 100 degrees speed 1.
Add tin tomatoes, tomato paste, herbs, stock, water and salt and pepper. (I use very minimal salt and a few twists of pepper from the grinder)
Put varoma in place and cook 20 minutes varoma temp speed 1 "Counter-clockwise operation" .
While "Closed lid" is on cook the pasta to the packets instructions. When done drain and place in Thermoserver.
When cooked place sauce in Thermoserver with pasta and stir through.
Place beef in "Closed lid" (no need to wash) and shred 10 seconds "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 7.
Add shredded beef to Thermoserver and stir through.
Accessories you need
This was a little bland for my taste but my fussy 2 year old who wont eat whole veg loved it! You could also puree for younger bubs. I will be trying this with different veg and meat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nappy Balm
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake