- 400 g Beef (I use chuck), Cut into very small cubes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 tbsp plain flour
- 2 cloves garlic, Crushed
- 400 g water
- 400 g Veggies, Grated or small cubes
- 250 g potatoes, Peeled and cut into small cubes
- Saute beef cubes in oil 7 mins/veroma with mc off
- Add flour and cook 1 min/veroma ￼￼ mc off
Add water and crushed garlic cloves.
Cook 20mins/100degrees ￼￼
Add prepared vegetables and cubed potato 20mins/100degrees ￼￼
Can puree till smooth for baby
Keep whole for toddlers
I blend speed 4/5 seconds for my 9 month old who enjoys this texture
Accessories you need
I grate my veggies to ensure they are well cooked and act like a sauce
I use whatever veggies are in the fridge (celery, brocolli stem, carrot, zuchinni, mushrooms, peas, leek)
Ensure meat is tender and/or small enough for infant to tolerate without risk of choking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer