- 400 g Beef (I use chuck), Cut into very small cubes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 tbsp plain flour
- 2 cloves garlic, Crushed
- 400 g water
- 400 g Veggies, Grated or small cubes
- 250 g potatoes, Peeled and cut into small cubes
- Saute beef cubes in oil 7 mins/veroma"Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" with mc off
- Add flour and cook 1 min/veroma "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" ￼￼ mc off
- Add water and crushed garlic cloves.
Cook 20mins/100degrees ￼￼ "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
- Add prepared vegetables and cubed potato 20mins/100degrees ￼￼ "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
- Can puree till smooth for baby
Keep whole for toddlers
I blend "No counter-clockwise operation" speed 4/5 seconds for my 9 month old who enjoys this texture
Accessories you need
I grate my veggies to ensure they are well cooked and act like a sauce
I use whatever veggies are in the fridge (celery, brocolli stem, carrot, zuchinni, mushrooms, peas, leek)
Ensure meat is tender and/or small enough for infant to tolerate without risk of choking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Oat Baby Rusks
- Nappy Balm
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto