- 1 can Organic lentils, Rinsed
- 250 g Sweet Potatoes, Cubed
- 300 g Vegetables, Diced or grated
- 250 g water
- 1/4 tsp cumin seed, ground
- 1/4 tsp coriander seed, ground
- 2 cloves garlic, Crushed
- Add cubed sweet potato, harder vegetables, garlic, spices and water to bowl.
- Cook 10mins/100 degrees ￼￼ with mc on
- Add drained and rinsed lentils, softer vegetables (Eg peas, kale etc)
Cook a further 10mins/100 degrees ￼￼ ￼￼
Accessories you need
I use whatever veggies I have in the fridge or garden .
Eg. Broccoli, carrot, kale, frozen peas, capsicum, zucchini, cauliflower etc
Can puree for younger babies
May need to adjust water amount depending on water content of chosen vegetables
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer