- 1 can Organic lentils, Rinsed
- 250 g Sweet Potatoes, Cubed
- 300 g Vegetables, Diced or grated
- 250 g water
- 1/4 tsp cumin seed, ground
- 1/4 tsp coriander seed, ground
- 2 cloves garlic, Crushed
- Add cubed sweet potato, harder vegetables, garlic, spices and water to bowl.
- Cook 10mins/100 degrees ￼￼ with mc on
- Add drained and rinsed lentils, softer vegetables (Eg peas, kale etc)
- Cook a further 10mins/100 degrees ￼￼ ￼￼
Accessories you need
I use whatever veggies I have in the fridge or garden .
Eg. Broccoli, carrot, kale, frozen peas, capsicum, zucchini, cauliflower etc
Can puree for younger babies
May need to adjust water amount depending on water content of chosen vegetables
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Sous Vide Wagyu Striploin
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Quince conserve
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup