- 1 can Organic lentils, Rinsed
- 250 g Sweet Potatoes, Cubed
- 300 g Vegetables, Diced or grated
- 250 g water
- 1/4 tsp cumin seed, ground
- 1/4 tsp coriander seed, ground
- 2 cloves garlic, Crushed
- Add cubed sweet potato, harder vegetables, garlic, spices and water to bowl.
- Cook 10mins/100 degrees "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" ￼￼ with mc on
- Add drained and rinsed lentils, softer vegetables (Eg peas, kale etc)
- Cook a further 10mins/100 degrees ￼￼ ￼￼"Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
Accessories you need
I use whatever veggies I have in the fridge or garden .
Eg. Broccoli, carrot, kale, frozen peas, capsicum, zucchini, cauliflower etc
Can puree for younger babies
May need to adjust water amount depending on water content of chosen vegetables
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nappy Balm
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli