- 120 g Jasmine rice
- 600 g water
- 200 g Coconut Milk or Cream, + extra for later
- 1-2 cups canned Peaches, drained
- STEP ONE: Place water into mixing bowl. Insert rice into TM basket and cook 20 - 25 mins/Varoma/speed 2.
Adjust cooking time as needed
- STEP TWO: Using TM Spatula, remove TM basket and pour out the remaining water.
- STEP THREE: Place the rice back into the TM bowl with the coconut milk and leave to cool and thicken. Once cooled blend for 5-10 seconds/speed 5 depending on how smooth your baby can handle, it may need longer.
NOTE: The pudding will thicken when blended so you may need to add more coconut milk to get a smoother texture.
- STEP FOUR: Spoon rice pudding into individual portion trays or bowls about half way, leaving room for the fruit puree on top. Place this in fridge and move on to next step. Rinsing the "Closed lid" is optional
- STEP ONE: Place peaches in the TM Bowl and blend 10 seconds/speed 6 till you achieve a smooth consistency.
- STEP TWO: Spoon the puree on top of the rice pudding to either freeze, refrigerate or serve immediantly.
Accessories you need
Portion size varies depending on your child.
Create different flavours like Apricot, Mixed Berries, Pear purees etc, by storing fruit in seperate containers and spoon over rice pudding when ready to serve.
Store in fridge in an air tight container for up to 3 days or spoon individual portions into ice cube trays or other baby-food containers and freeze for up to 3 months.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Peanut butter & Chickpea Blondies
- Lemon Drop Cookies (sugar free | egg yolk cookies)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (sugar free)
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (sugar free)
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (sugar free)
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (sugar free)
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Choc Chip Cookie balls