- 350 g sweet potato, Peeled and Roughly Chopped
- 250 g carrot, Roughly Chopped
- 130 g Sweet corn, Frozen or Fresh
- 80 g Baby Spinach Leaves, Rinsed
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into TM Bowl and cover with water and cook for 20mins/100deg/speed 2. (or until Sweet Potato and Carrot are soft)
Blend for 5 mins/speed 6 (or until required consistency achieved).
Use Simmering basket when blending to keep the puree down the bottom of TM bowl. This allows for a much smoother consistency.
You can also place your puree through a sifter to remove the outer layer of corn for young babies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Roasted Apple, Plum and Vanilla Mash (6 months +)
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce