- 350 g sweet potato, Peeled and Roughly Chopped
- 250 g carrot, Roughly Chopped
- 130 g Sweet corn, Frozen or Fresh
- 80 g Baby Spinach Leaves, Rinsed
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into TM Bowl and cover with water and cook for 20mins/100deg/speed 2. (or until Sweet Potato and Carrot are soft)
Blend for 5 mins/speed 6 (or until required consistency achieved).
Use Simmering basket when blending to keep the puree down the bottom of TM bowl. This allows for a much smoother consistency.
You can also place your puree through a sifter to remove the outer layer of corn for young babies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries