- 350 g sweet potato, Peeled and Roughly Chopped
- 250 g carrot, Roughly Chopped
- 130 g Sweet corn, Frozen or Fresh
- 80 g Baby Spinach Leaves, Rinsed
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into TM Bowl and cover with water and cook for 20mins/100deg/speed 2. (or until Sweet Potato and Carrot are soft)
Blend for 5 mins/speed 6 (or until required consistency achieved).
Use Simmering basket when blending to keep the puree down the bottom of TM bowl. This allows for a much smoother consistency.
You can also place your puree through a sifter to remove the outer layer of corn for young babies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- QUICK CARROT BABY PUREE
- Banana and Peach Baby Puree
- Baby First Food
- Lactation Caramel Slice
- SWEET KIWI + PEAR + ZUCCHINI + MINT BABY PUREE
- Baby Pikelets - no added sugar
- Potato & Corn Picklets - 10-12 months +
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)
- Chicken, Rice and Vegetable Baby Food
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup