THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 150 gram cooked chicken, Large chunks
- 100 gram spinach, Leaves torn in half
- 1 --- onion, Peeled and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 200 grams pumpkin, Peeled and chopped into large chunks
- 20 gram extra virgin olive oil
- 300 grams red lentils, Rinsed
- 1 tablespoons TMX vegetable stock
- 800 grams water
- 1 can Chickpeas, Rinsed and roughly smashed
Place chicken in bowl. Shred 5 sec speed 6. Remove from bowl and set aside.
Add spinach, onion, garlic and pumpkin into bowl. Chop 5 sec speed 5. Scrape down edges and chop additional 5 sec speed 5 if you want smaller pieces.
Scrape edges again. Add EVOO, Cook 4 min, varoma, speed 2.
Add lentils, stock, water, chick peas and shredded chicken. Cook 20 mins, 100 degrees, speed 2.
Accessories you need
I only used chicken because I had some left over in the fridge I needed to use. You could sub any cooked meat you have. Or you could add un-cooked partially frozen meat in first step and mice it by pulsing on turbo until you reach desired consistency, leave the meat in the bowl while chopping veg, then increasing first cooking time to 10 minutes.
After cooked I divide the meal into babies individual servings and freeze individually.
You could make this dish suitable for older children/whole family be chopping meat into chunks and omitting the first step, chopping veg on speed 4 for a few seconds only, and leaving chickpeas whole, and using reverse speed 2 while cooking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Veg loaded Spaghetti Bolognese
- GF Slow cooker Roast Lamb Leg and Gravy
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Apple Crumble Pie