- 250 g watermelon, roughly cubed
- 250 g water
- 3 level tbsp Gelatin powder
- 80 g Boiling water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place watermelon and cool water in mixing bowl.
Blitz for 15 seconds/speed 5
- In a seperate bowl combine 80g (1/3 Cup) boiling water and 3 level tablespoons of gelatine and gently stir until gelatine is dissolved.
- add the gelatine mixture into the mixing bowl and stir for 10 seconds/speed 5.
- portion into baby food jars or containers and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
Accessories you need
you can puree the set jelly to make it easier for baby to eat. as baby gets older leave set and feed as is.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- QUICK CARROT BABY PUREE
- Banana and Peach Baby Puree
- Baby First Food
- Lactation Caramel Slice
- SWEET KIWI + PEAR + ZUCCHINI + MINT BABY PUREE
- Baby Pikelets - no added sugar
- Potato & Corn Picklets - 10-12 months +
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)
- Chicken, Rice and Vegetable Baby Food
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls