- 250 g watermelon, roughly cubed
- 250 g water
- 3 level tbsp Gelatin powder
- 80 g Boiling water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place watermelon and cool water in mixing bowl.
Blitz for 15 seconds/speed 5
- In a seperate bowl combine 80g (1/3 Cup) boiling water and 3 level tablespoons of gelatine and gently stir until gelatine is dissolved.
- add the gelatine mixture into the mixing bowl and stir for 10 seconds/speed 5.
- portion into baby food jars or containers and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
Accessories you need
you can puree the set jelly to make it easier for baby to eat. as baby gets older leave set and feed as is.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Roasted Apple, Plum and Vanilla Mash (6 months +)
- Prune and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Blueberry and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Broccoli Puree (6 months +)
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- 3 course baby meal (& no need to clean the thermie bowl between)
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub