- 250 g watermelon, roughly cubed
- 250 g water
- 3 level tbsp Gelatin powder
- 80 g Boiling water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place watermelon and cool water in mixing bowl.
Blitz for 15 seconds/speed 5
- In a seperate bowl combine 80g (1/3 Cup) boiling water and 3 level tablespoons of gelatine and gently stir until gelatine is dissolved.
- add the gelatine mixture into the mixing bowl and stir for 10 seconds/speed 5.
- portion into baby food jars or containers and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
Accessories you need
you can puree the set jelly to make it easier for baby to eat. as baby gets older leave set and feed as is.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries