- 2 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 2 potatoes, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 Spinach Leaves, handfuls (rinsed)
8Recipe is created for
Place potatoes in TM bowl and cover with water. Cook for 10 mins/100/ Speed 2.
Add Zucchini and Spinach Leaves to TM Bowl and cooked for 5 mins/100/Speed 2.
Blend for 3 mins/ Speed 6 (add extra water to get the desired consistency)
Accessories you need
Can be frozen for up to 6 weeks
Add extra water, breast milk or formula on defrosting as mixture thickens in freezer
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Roasted Apple, Plum and Vanilla Mash (6 months +)
- Prune and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Jaffa cake
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake