- 2 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 2 potatoes, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 Spinach Leaves, handfuls (rinsed)
Recipe is created for
Place potatoes in TM bowl and cover with water. Cook for 10 mins/100/ Speed 2.
Add Zucchini and Spinach Leaves to TM Bowl and cooked for 5 mins/100/Speed 2.
Blend for 3 mins/ Speed 6 (add extra water to get the desired consistency)
Accessories you need
Can be frozen for up to 6 weeks
Add extra water, breast milk or formula on defrosting as mixture thickens in freezer
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries