- 200 grams raw almonds
- 100 grams sesame seeds
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sweetener, (I use xylitol)
- 2 teaspoon psyllium husks
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Mill almonds for 10sec/Speed 9
2. Add rest of ingredients and mix for 30Sec/Speed 5-6
3. Empty mixture out onto thermomat and divide into 3-4 balls - Moisten your hands with water and the dough will be easier to handle. Flatten the dough with your hand and then cover with baking paper and roll out until 1/8th thick (or thinner if you like). You can cut your dough with your spatula into any shape you like - I used a 4cm plastic scone cutter just to make them look a bit fancy. Repeat with rest of dough mixture.
4. Place cut out shapes onto lined baking trays and bake 180°C for 15 minutes - or longer depending on the size you make them.
5. Use as crackers for a cheese platter or for dips
Original Recipe is from "My Aussie LCHF life" - http://aussie-lowcarb-living.blogspot.com/2012/09/almond-sesame-crackers.html.
I have also just used one egg instead of just egg whites - mixture is a little more fragile but still a delicious end product.
Suitable for TM31 and TM5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Greek Yoghurt Ranch Dip
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf
- Gluten Free Shortbread Biscuits
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Gluten Free Jaffa Cakes
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE MUDCAKE
- Gluten Free Sultana Cake
- GLUTEN FREE LEMON POUND CAKE
- Orange Quince Cake with Orange Syrup
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Banana oat pancake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Banana pudding cake
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Pumpkin Soup
- Mild Capsicum Soup