- 200 grams raw almonds
- 100 grams sesame seeds
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sweetener, (I use xylitol)
- 2 teaspoon psyllium husks
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Mill almonds for 10sec/Speed 9
2. Add rest of ingredients and mix for 30Sec/Speed 5-6
3. Empty mixture out onto thermomat and divide into 3-4 balls - Moisten your hands with water and the dough will be easier to handle. Flatten the dough with your hand and then cover with baking paper and roll out until 1/8th thick (or thinner if you like). You can cut your dough with your spatula into any shape you like - I used a 4cm plastic scone cutter just to make them look a bit fancy. Repeat with rest of dough mixture.
4. Place cut out shapes onto lined baking trays and bake 180°C for 15 minutes - or longer depending on the size you make them.
5. Use as crackers for a cheese platter or for dips
Original Recipe is from "My Aussie LCHF life" - http://aussie-lowcarb-living.blogspot.com/2012/09/almond-sesame-crackers.html.
I have also just used one egg instead of just egg whites - mixture is a little more fragile but still a delicious end product.
Suitable for TM31 and TM5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Brazilian Cheesy buns (Pão de Queijo)
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Yorkshire puddings
- Ham and Cheese Gluten Free Quinoa Muffins (Dairy Free Variations)
- Tuna and Zucchini Slice (Gluten Free)
- Grain Free Pastry Crust
- Gluten Free Shortbread Biscuits
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Gluten Free Jaffa Cakes
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE MUDCAKE
- Gluten Free Sultana Cake
- GLUTEN FREE LEMON POUND CAKE
- Orange Quince Cake with Orange Syrup
- Maids Of Honour
- Gluten Free Christmas Puddings
- Tomato Sausage Casserole
- Pork Fritters
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Black Buger Buns
- Eggless Double Chocolate Choc Chip Cookies
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Blueberry bread / loaves dairy free sugar free Healthy