- 1 leek, White part only, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 200 g Extra light cream cheese
- 130 g Low fat Tzatziki or Greek yoghurt
- 3 eggs
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper
- 1 bunch asparagus, Woody ends trimmed and cut into 1cm lengths
- 50 g peas, Fresh or frozen
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- 1 tablespoon Dill
- 6 sheets fresh filo pastry
- 20 g Olive Oil.
- olive oil spray
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease a quiche dish with oil spray.
2. Place garlic to TM bowl and chop 3sec/sp 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add leek and 20g oil to bowl and sauté 4 mins/sp 1. Set aside. Clean and dry bowl.
4. Put parsley and dill into bowl and chop 3 sec/sp 7. Add cream cheese, eggs, yoghurt, salt and pepper and mix 10 sec/sp 4. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
5. Lay one sheet of filo pastry on a chopping board. Spray with a little olive oil. Lay a second sheet at a 45 degree angle to the sheet below. spray 2nd sheet with a little olive oil. Continue laying sheets at a 45 degree angle to the sheet below, spraying with oil in between each sheet. Place into greased quiche dish, carefully pushing into the base and sides. Fold any excess pastry back into the dish.
6. Scatter leeks, asparagus and peas into the pastry, then pour the cream cheese mixture over the top, working the mixture into the filling if necessary.
7. Bake for 30-40 mins or until filling has set.
Accessories you need
To serve, cool slightly, scatter over some more fresh herbs and serve with a salad or steamed vegetables.
Can also be topped with pine nuts before baking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Apricot slice
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Corn meat fritters
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Zucchini slice
- Chilli Seed Crackers - Easy, Healthy, Quick
- Super Easy British Cheese Straws
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- All Green Stock Powder
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Recco Classico
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Pasta with spicy tomato sauce
- Goat Bhuna Ghost