THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 900 grams water
- 180 grams macaroni
- 120 grams bacon, roughly chopped
- 80 grams brown onion, roughly chopped (about one small)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, or any cooking oil you like
- 110 grams Milk
- 2 eggs
- 160 grams grated cheese
Pre heat oven to 200 degrees and grease a 12 cup muffin tray.
Add 900g of water and cook 6min/100deg/Speed 1 (this is to get water hot to cook pasta)
Add the 130g of Macaaroni to the water 8-10min/ /100deg
Drain pasta using basket and set aside.
Rinse and wipe out mixing bowl.
Add Onion, Bacon and Oil chop 3sec/sp7. Scrape down sides, if needed, repeat.
Saute 3min/Varoma/Speed 1.
Add the grated cheese, milk and egg. Mix 10sec/ Speed 3
Add cooked macaroni to mix and 10sec/speed 2
Spoon this mixture into greased muffin tray (don't forget to grease it or everything gets stuck!)
Bake for 20 minutes then let cool and enjoy.
If using Thermomix to grate cheese - cut into cubes and grate 10sec/sp9
These are great in lunchboxes and freeze well.
Experiement with some spices to get a different taste sensation!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Brie and Salmon quiche