- 320 gram Self Raising Flour
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 240 grams Milk
- 110 gram grated cheese
- 40 gram Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon dried or fresh parsley
- 6 to 8 tablespoon Tomato chutney
- 200 grams Bacon Pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 200oC but be aware ovens vary and this may be too hot.
Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper
1. measure flour and butter into bowl
2. pulse until resembles crumbs - maybe 1 to 2 seconds
3. add parmesan cheese, parsley, and a little salt and pepper if desired. Mix 5 sec sp 3
4. add milk through top of lid, 10 secs sp 4 should form a soft dough.
5. turn out on to thermomat and lightly knead - this can be done in the thermo if you wish
6. roll out into a rectangle shape about the size of the mat
7. spoon tomato chutney evenly over dough and spread out to cover dough - can use more if necessary
8. sprinke evenly over dough the grated cheese and bacon
9. can cut in half, accross the narrowest part so you have too sections.
10. roll each section up with the edge at the bottom. Helps to keep it in one piece when cutting
11. cut each roll into slices about 2cm thick.
12. place on lined tray, cut side up. Ensuring each piece is touching
13. place in hot oven 200oC for 15 - 20 mins
Eat hot or cold and freezes well
omit step 3 to make a sweet scroll.
Sweet scroll topping
thick custard and lemon butter
can use gluten free flour or 160g of wholemeal self raising flour and white self raising flour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ham cheese chutney scrolls
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Seedy Cranberry-quinoa Energy & protein Bars
- Zucchini Muffins
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- BLISS BALLS
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Vegan Cauliflower Bechamel Sauce
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake