- 1 batch Pizza Dough, EDC (risen till doubled in size)
- 200 grams Swiss Brown Mushrooms, sliced
- 100 grams cubed parmesan cheese
- 150 grams Tasty Cheese cubed, Grate both cheeses in batches of 150gms
- 200 grams Sliced bacon, Or Proscutto
- 50 grams curly kale leaves, or Spinach
- 40 grams parmesan, cubed
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 160 grams pinenuts
- 100 grams Basil leaves
- 120 grams Olive Oli
8Recipe is created for
Place Parmesan cheese and garlic in TM bowl and grate for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add pine nuts and grind for 5 seconds on speed 7
Place basil and kale into bowl (mine was right up to the top of the bowl) and chop on speed 6 for approx 10 seconds, with aid of spatula.
Add oil and blend on speed 4 until smooth paste
(Can be used on pasta etc) delicious J
Roll or stretch dough out on bread mat or baking paper, into rectangle shape about 40 cm x 15cm (making sure this length will fit in your oven)
Spread Pesto, thickly down centre of dough all the way along the length of the rectangle. (about 5 inches wide)
Sprinkle with chopped Bacon and mushrooms and grated cheese on top (be generous)
Using your SPATULA, cut 2 inch slices on a 45 degree angle down both sides of the filling to resemble a fish skeleton, making sure you have the same amount of "gills" either side
Then criss cross the straps all the way down the dough forming a plait.
Bake at 180 degrees for 25-30 mins, until golden Brown
Serve whole on the centre of table on long chopping board and slice in thick pieces.
I have included a picture of how to do the plait but please note this is not the same filling. The picture is of my Cranberry Brioche for Christmas time. You can fill with anything you like. For the Brioche I brought the two ends around to touch each other to form a wreath.
Basil and Kale Pesto
To Assemble and Plait
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Lamb and feta sausage rolls
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Cherry, Sherbet Bellini
- Date and Ginger Slice
- All in one Meatloaf with BBQ sauce
- East Meets West (Midwest Chilli with Naan Bread)
- Bangers and Mash with Mushroom sauce
- SWEET POTATO CHOCOLATE BROWNIES..GF
- Coconut and Passionfruit Self Saucing Steamed Pudding
- Pain D'epi (Wheat Stalk Bread)
- Homemade Raspberry Cordial
- UP 'N' GONE (Additive and Preservative Free)
- Plum Streusel Kuchen (Plum Cake with Crumble Topping)
- Avocado, Pecan and Date Breakfast Spread