- 24 medjool dates, soaked for 1 hour, seed removed
- 200 grams almond meal
- 70 grams Shredded coconut
- 140 grams solid coconut pIl
- 70 grams cacao powder
- 20 grams chia seeds
- desiccated coconut, for rolling
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place dates in the bowl and blend for 10 secs/speed 5.
- Add remaining ingredients and blitz for 1 minute/speed 5. Stopping occassionally to scrape down the sides.
- Your mixture may be wet so place it in the fridge until its firm enought to roll into balls.
- Roll the mix into small balls and coat with dessiccated coconut.
Accessories you need
I roll out balls to 25g each.
Keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.