- 110 grams Milk
- 1 egg
- 200 grams Tasty cheese
- 160 grams Self Raising Flour
- 3 slices bacon rashers
- 1 small onion
- salt & pepper
8Recipe is created for
1). Preheat oven to 200 degrees
2). Place 100 grams cheese in the bowl. Grate for 5 seconds, speed 7. Add the remainder of the cheese, grate for 5 seconds, speed 7.
3). Add onion. Chop for 5 seconds, speed 7.
4). Add bacon. Chop for 5 seconds, speed 5.
5). Add milk, egg and the flour. Mix for 5 seconds, speed 7.
6). Line a baking tray with baking paper. Drop large teaspoons of the mixture onto the tray. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until slightly golden on top.
You can add anything to this recipe. I often add spinach and 'hide' them in these balls for my fussy toddlers.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins