- 750 grams Bakers flour, white
- 450 grams Water.
- 100 grams Olive Oil.
- 1 tsp Salt.
- 1 tablespoon dried yeast
- 350 grams Stuffed Green Olives
- 150-200 grams Cheddar cheese, Cubed
- 4 sprigs rosemary, Leaves only
- semolina, For Dusting
3h 0minPreparation 3h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Add Cheese and Rosemary to Thermomix
Chop Speed 8, 10 sec
Whithout washing the bowl, add water, salt, yeast and olive oil
Warm 3min 37 deg, 3min
Knead 2 min
Divide mixture into 2
Return half to bowl and add cheese and rosemary
Knead 30 sec
Place into oiled plastic rectangular container and flatten to the sides
Allow to proof 30 min
Repeat the same process adding the olives.
After 30 min heat oven on 220 deg
While oven is heating dust bread board with a generous amount of semolina and invert the container onto the board.
Dust the top and flatten dough slightly. Using a pizza knife cut into strips.
You can bake 2 trays at a time.
Cheese and rosemary for 15 min.
Olive 20 min.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Seedy Cranberry-quinoa Energy & protein Bars
- Zucchini Muffins
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- BLISS BALLS
- Mini Quiches
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- No Knead Sourdough
- Sooji halwa
- Pistachio and Rose Semolina Cake
- Chocolate Semolina Pudding
- Baked cherry crumble cheesecake
- Mohnkuchen mit Streuseln
- Black Bean & Wild Rice Polenta Wedges
- Quince Crumble Cake
- Pan fried gnocchi with roast pumpkin and a burnt sage butter