- 120 g buckwheat flour
- 140 g tapioca starch
- 1 heaped tsp xanthan/guar gum
- 2 level teaspoons Yeast
- 1 heaped teaspoon seasalt
- 15 g sugar
- 390 g lukewarm water
- 30 g oil
- 3 egg whites
- 1 level tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1h 5minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place dry ingredients in bowl and mix for 15 secs / speed 4. Place water, oil, vinegar and egg whites into bowl and mix for 20 secs / speed 5 - 6 or until combined.
Tip mixture into a lined bread tin, sprinkle with sunflower seeds and allow to rise for 15 mins in a warm position. Bake at 180deg for 50 mins or until firm when pressed
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Fruit slice
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake