- 120 g buckwheat flour
- 140 g tapioca starch
- 1 heaped tsp xanthan/guar gum
- 2 level teaspoons Yeast
- 1 heaped teaspoon seasalt
- 15 g sugar
- 390 g lukewarm water
- 30 g oil
- 3 egg whites
- 1 level tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1h 5minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place dry ingredients in bowl and mix for 15 secs / speed 4. Place water, oil, vinegar and egg whites into bowl and mix for 20 secs / speed 5 - 6 or until combined.
Tip mixture into a lined bread tin, sprinkle with sunflower seeds and allow to rise for 15 mins in a warm position. Bake at 180deg for 50 mins or until firm when pressed
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blueberry jam
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer