- 400 g brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 60 g Matured Tasty Cheese, cubed
- 60 g Cashews
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 shallot, large, peeled
- 30 g olive oil, divided
- 60 g cream
- 60 g Milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp TM Vegetable stock paste, to taste
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 150 g SR flour
1. Preheat a moderate oven to 180 deg. and grease a cake tin or casserole dish.
2. Prepare Brussels sprouts by removing outer damaged leaves and cutting in halves or quarters depending upon size.
3. Place cheese into TM bowl, grate 5 seconds speed 8 and set aside.
4. Weigh cashews into TM bowl, chop 5 seconds speed 4 and set aside.
5. Place garlic and shallot into TM bowl, chop 2-3 seconds speed 7, scrape down, add 10g of the oil and saute without MC for 2 minutes Varoma temp. speed soft.
6. Add prepared sprouts, saute on reverse 5 minutes Varoma temp. speed 1 until tender crisp and place into cake tin or casserole.
7. To TM bowl add remaining oil, cream, milk, eggs, Veg. Stock paste and pepper and mix 5 seconds speed 4. Add flour and mix 5-10 seconds speed 3, scraping down if necessary to achieve a smooth batter.
8. Add three quarters of the cheese, Brussels sprouts and cashews and mix on reverse 5-10 seconds speed 3 to combine.
9. Pour into prepared cake tin or casserole, sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake 30 minutes.
10. Serve immediately.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls
- DATE DOUGHNUTS with Spiced Sugar
- TZATZIKI (Yoghurt Cucumber Dip)
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Rice
- Roast Garlic & Butternut Pumpkin 'Hummus'
- GARLIC & PARSLEY RISOTTO
- Curried Parsnip Pie
- Stir Fried Parsnips
- Parsnip Potato Bake
- Tasty Parsnip Mash
- Brussel Sprouts in 7 Spice Broth
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS SAFFRON RISOTTO
- SILVERBEET PANCETTA CALZONE
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash