- 80 g almonds, Raw or blanched
- 170 g cauliflower florets
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, Cut into 3cm cubes
- 2 eggs
- 1 level teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 bacon, Rashers diced
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup, pure
- 2 garlic, Cloves
- 2 level teaspoons dried italian herbs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add almonds to TM bowl, mill 8 seconds speed 8. Scrape down sides of bowl, mill again 3 seconds speed 8.
Tip into a medium bowl
Add Parmesan cheese to bowl, grate 7 seconds speed 8.
Tip into bowl with almonds.
Add cauliflower florets to TM bowl.
Rice cauliflower 5 seconds speed 5 REVERSE
check consistency- May need 2 more seconds reverse speed 5. See picture.
Add reserved almonds and cheese to TM bowl.
Add remaining ingredients, eggs, baking powder, salt and xanthan gum.
Add any ONE of the optional ingredients if you choose
Or any other preferred flavour!
Combine 5 seconds speed 6 REVERSE
Scrape down sides of bowl. Mix with spatula if any further mixing required.
Cook at 180° for approx 15 minutes.
Delicious when still warm or eat cold.
Store in refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 180° grease or line mini muffin pan
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free