- 80 g almonds, Raw or blanched
- 170 g cauliflower florets
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, Cut into 3cm cubes
- 2 eggs
- 1 level teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 bacon, Rashers diced
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup, pure
- 2 garlic, Cloves
- 2 level teaspoons dried italian herbs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add almonds to TM bowl, mill 8 seconds speed 8. Scrape down sides of bowl, mill again 3 seconds speed 8.
Tip into a medium bowl
- Add Parmesan cheese to bowl, grate 7 seconds speed 8.
Tip into bowl with almonds.
- Add cauliflower florets to TM bowl.
Rice cauliflower 5 seconds speed 5 REVERSE"Counter-clockwise operation"
check consistency- May need 2 more seconds reverse speed 5. See picture.
- Add reserved almonds and cheese to TM bowl.
Add remaining ingredients, eggs, baking powder, salt and xanthan gum.
- Add any ONE of the optional ingredients if you choose
Or any other preferred flavour!
- Combine 5 seconds speed 6 REVERSE"Counter-clockwise operation"
Scrape down sides of bowl. Mix with spatula if any further mixing required. "Closed lid"
- Cook at 180° for approx 15 minutes.
Delicious when still warm or eat cold.
Store in refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 180° grease or line mini muffin pan
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Popcorn Chicken
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)