- 250 grams short cut bacon or ham
- 600 grams bakers flour
- 320 grams luke warm water
- 30 grams olive oil
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- pinch salt
- shredded cheese
32minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking 30min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add bacon to bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 5. Remove from bowl and set aside.
- Add flour, water, salt, yeast and olive oil. Mix 5 seconds/speed 5 and then knead for 1 minute 30 seconds/
- Roll dough into large rectangle.
- Sprinkle reserved bacon and cheese over dough (saving some cheese for the top).
- Roll dough into long log and cut into 3 cm pieces.
- Place scrolls onto baking tray and top with cheese.
- Bake in moderate oven until golden brown.
You can use any fillings/toppings you like! Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Savoury Muffins
- Viking Loaf
- GF Cheese Biscuits
- Cheat Sourdough Bread (better than the real deal)
- Creamy Thyme Chicken and Mushroom Gluten Free Quiche
- Donna's Sausage Rolls
- Vegemite Sausage Rolls
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Variation Roasted Pumpkin and Mushroom Risotto
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Choc Chip Oat Cookies
- Porridge for one
- Gluten Free Easy Banana Muffins
- Variation KASUNDI - Spicy Indian Chutney
- Mushroom Caulisotto
- Banana Chocolate Chip Slice