- 250 grams short cut bacon or ham
- 600 grams bakers flour
- 320 grams Luke Warm Water
- 30 grams olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Yeast
- pinch salt
- shredded cheese
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add bacon to bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 5. Remove from bowl and set aside.
- Add flour, water, salt, yeast and olive oil. Mix 5 seconds/speed 5 and then knead for 1 minute 30 seconds/
- Roll dough into large rectangle.
- Sprinkle reserved bacon and cheese over dough (saving some cheese for the top).
- Roll dough into long log and cut into 3 cm pieces.
- Place scrolls onto baking tray and top with cheese.
- Bake in moderate oven until golden brown.
You can use any fillings/toppings you like! Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Pear and Raspberry Bread
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Choc Chip Peanut Butter Bites
- Picnic Bar Bliss Balls (Wholefood Simply)
- Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Mexican Tortilla Stack
- Matt Pasta
- Raw Caramel Fudge
- Caramel Choc Chip Cookie Bliss Balls
- Greek Chicken
- Oven Roasted Greek Potatoes
- Pasta Salad
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers