- 3 Chicken Breasts Chopped Into Chunks
- 1 Carrot - roughly chopped
- 2 Celery Stalks - roughly chopped
- Handful of Baby Spinach leaves
- 1 garlic cloves, Peeled
- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped (can use leaks)
- small handful of parsley
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 3 sheets Puff pastry, thawed
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Place everything except chicken, pastry and stock into bowl.
Blitz on speed 7 for 5 secs or until desired consistency is achieved. You want some consistency to the vegetables.
Add chicken and stock. Blitz on speed 7 for 6 secs. You want a nice smooth mixture without large chunks. It will be a slightly wet mixture.
Layer chicken mix on puff pastry. I get two long rolls out of each sheet and cut into a total of twelve rolls. I get 36 rolls in total with this recipe.
Brush with milk and top with sesame seeds.
Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until golden.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo