- 500 grams chicken mince
- 40 grams Packet French onion soup, (3 1/2 tablespoons homemade)
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsely
- 1/3 cup cheese, cubed
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 4 sheets Puff pastry, ready made
- 1 egg, to glaze
- sesame seeds or Nigela seeds, to finish
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200c (f/f oven) & paper line baking trays.
Place cheese & carrot in bowl & chop 6 secs / sp 6. Set aside.
Place herbs & zucchini in bowl & chop 3 secs / sp 4.
Place the rest of ingredients into bowl, along with cheese & carrot & combine 20 secs / sp 5.
Lay pastry sheets flat on a board & cut in half lengthwise.
Spoon 1/8 of filling along the edge of pastry & roll up. Place on trays, join side down.
Repeat with remaining mixture & pastry.
Brush with beaten egg & sprinkle over seeds just before placing into oven to cook for 25-30mts, or till golden brown.
Serve with BBQ, tomato or sweet chilli sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Ginerbeer Cornmeat
- Pinch of Yum Chocolate Chip Cookies