- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 2 slices fresh bread
- 1 bunch silverbeet leaves
- 1 onion
- 500 grams chicken mince
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 4 sheets puff pastry, ready-made
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add parmessan to bowl, Mill 9sec/Sp9
2. Remove and place into a large mixing bowl.
3. Add roughly chopped silverbeet and 2 slices of fresh bread Turbo for 2 seconds.
4. Add mixture to to bowl with parmesan
5. Chop onion 5sec/Sp5 add to bowl with bread mixture.
6. Add mince and all remaining ingredients to mixture.
I choose to mix my mixture by hand wearing gloves but you could certainly do this in thermie.
METHOD: Portion mixture into 4, place on pasrty sheets and roll pastry to make your sausage rolls.
I also brush mine with milk using a pastry brush, adding sesame or poppy seeds.
Bake in hot oven for approximately 20 mins until golden.
Preheat Oven to 180 Degrees
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Fruit slice
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake