- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 2 slices fresh bread
- 1 bunch silverbeet leaves
- 1 onion
- 500 grams chicken mince
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 4 sheets puff pastry, ready-made
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add parmessan to bowl, Mill 9sec/Sp9
2. Remove and place into a large mixing bowl.
3. Add roughly chopped silverbeet and 2 slices of fresh bread Turbo for 2 seconds.
4. Add mixture to to bowl with parmesan
5. Chop onion 5sec/Sp5 add to bowl with bread mixture.
6. Add mince and all remaining ingredients to mixture.
I choose to mix my mixture by hand wearing gloves but you could certainly do this in thermie.
METHOD: Portion mixture into 4, place on pasrty sheets and roll pastry to make your sausage rolls.
I also brush mine with milk using a pastry brush, adding sesame or poppy seeds.
Bake in hot oven for approximately 20 mins until golden.
Preheat Oven to 180 Degrees
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Maple Pancakes
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)