- 1 medium onion, halved
- 5 cloves garlic
- 100 g red capsicum, diced
- 1 chorizo, diced
- 8 pieces fresh button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can chopped tomatoes (400g)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 bunch fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 Eggs, Large
- 50 g tasty cheese shredded
- 20 g parmesan grated
- 1 bunch fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon Truffle Oil, (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 200C.
In the "Closed lid" , add the onion and garlic and chop for 3 secs/sp 6/ MC on. Add the olive oil and saute for 3 mins/100C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /Sp 1/MC off.
Add the red capsicum, chorizo and mushrooms and saute for a further 5 mins/ 100C/ "Counter-clockwise operation" / Sp1/ MC off.
Add the chopped tomatoes, pinch of salt and allow that to cook and simmer for 10 mins/ 100C/ "Counter-clockwise operation" / Sp1/ MC on. In the last 2 mins of cooking, add the baby spinach leaves and allow it to cook/wilt.
Pour the sauce into a baking dish.
Using a tablespoon, create holes to crack the eggs into them, leaving some space between each one.
Sprinkle the tasty cheese and parmesan cheese evenly and top with some fresh parsley leaves.
Bake for 10-15mins, depending on how runny you would like your yolks to be. (10 mins for runny yolk, remembering it still continues to cook when you take it out of the oven).
To make tomato base sauce
The Baked Eggs
Accessories you need
You can make it vegetarian by leaving out the chorizo and adding diced eggplant for a more hearty meal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Marble Butter Cake
- Claypot Rice
- Chocolate raspberry muffins
- Zucchini Brownies
- Olive Oil Banana Bread with Nutella Swirls
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves
- Matcha Latte Jam
- Salted Chunky Chocolate Cookie
- Spinach and Artichoke Warm Dip
- Baked Tapioca Cake
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- SEHAM’S POTATO BAKE