- 1/2 quantity of EDC shortcrust pastry
- leftover roast meat
- leftover roast or steamed vegetables
- sauce of choice e.g. tomato
8Recipe is created for
Have on hand as much pastry as you will need. I had about 1/2 TM bowl worth of meat/veg and used 1/2 EDC shortcrust pastry recipe.
Line 2 ramekins with shortcrust pastry (reserving enough pastry to act as 'lids' later and blind bake in 200C oven for 10-15mins.
Add meat and veg and sauce to TM bowl and chop 5-10secs/speed 7, or until desired consistency.
Pour mixture into blind-baked ramekins and add shortcrust pastry lid on top. Slice a small hole in the top for steam to escape while baking.
Bake 30mins or until pastry lid is cooked.
Serve with leftover salads.
This recipe can be used for any leftover cooked meat and veg.
I used a variety of sauces - tomato, chilli, BBQ, etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins