- 200 grams tasty cheese, cubed
- 375 grams zucchini, Cut in to 3cm chunks
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion, Quartered
- 5-6 slices Short Cut Bacon Rashers
- 150 grams Self Raising Flour
- 60 grams ev olive oil
- 5 large eggs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grate tasty cheese 15 seconds, speed 5.5. Set aside.
Without washing the bowl, grate zucchnini 2 seconds, speed 5. Set aside.
Without washing the bowl, chop garlic 5 seconds, speed 9. Scrape down sides.
Add onion (quartered) and bacon (whole rashers), and chop for 2 seconds, speed 5. Saute for 4 minutes, Varoma temp, reverse, speed 1.
Into the thermomix bowl add the SR flour, oil, and eggs. Mix for 12 seconds, reverse, speed 3.
Add in reserved grated cheese and zucchini, salt, and pepper. Mix together for 25 seconds, reverse, speed 3. If needed scrape down sides and mix for a further 5-10 seconds, reverse, speed 3 until all combined.
Pour in to a 20 x 30cm tin, lined with baking paper. Bake at 180 degrees for 30 mins until lightly golden on top. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ham cheese chutney scrolls
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Seedy Cranberry-quinoa Energy & protein Bars
- Zucchini Muffins
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- BLISS BALLS
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Custard Cross Buns
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth