- 60 g Tasty cheese
- 25 g Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices shortcut bacon
- 1 small onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 Cup Frozen Corn Kernels, (sorry, forgot to weigh them)
- 150 plain flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 80 g melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 100g Milk
- to taste ground black pepper
- 1/2 zucchini, Chopped in chunks
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200ºC. Grease muffin tins.
Place cheeses into TM bowl and grate on speed 7 – 8 for a few seconds, until crumbled. Set aside.
Add onion and bacon and chop on speed 5 for a few seconds.
Saute in fry pan til golden. Set aside.
Add zucchini and chop on speed 5 for a few seconds.
Saute in fry pan til golden.
Meanwhile, melt butter on speed 4, temp 50, for 10 secs. Add milk, eggs, flour & baking powder, corn kernels, bacon, onion, zucchini, pepper and reserved cheeses to bowl and mix on dough setting for a few seconds at a time until mixed together. Assist with spatula if necessary.
Spoon into muffin tins (I used silicone ones) and bake for 20 minutes or so, until golden.
Serve warm, split in half with butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Brie and Salmon quiche