- 100 grams Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
- 100 grams Plain Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 brown onion
- 2 tablespoons vegemite
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 100 grams Tasty cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease a 12 hole muffin tray.
- Grate tasty cheese and set aside.
- Add onion into TMX and chop for 3 seconds on Speed 6.
- Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula, add oil and sauté with MC off for 5 minutes at 100 degrees on Speed 1.
- Add half the milk and the Vegemite to the TMX and cook a further 2 mins 100 deg on speed 1.
- Add other half of milk and egg to onion and mix for 5 seconds on Speed 6.
- Add ¾ grated cheese reserving some for top of the muffins.
- Add flours and baking powder and set TMX to and knead for 15 seconds
- Spoon mixture into tray and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake for 15-20 minutes in a 180 degree oven.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Easy budget sausage rolls
- 5 basic ingredients easy chicken pot pies
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Sweet Potato, zucchini slice
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Lactation Cookies
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- Pecan Pie Slice
- Cake rusk
- Triple chocolate fudgey brownies