- 100g whole meal flour
- 400g bakers flour
- 1 sachet dried yeast
- 20g olive oil
- 300g warm water
- 200g bacon, cooked and chopped
- 200g Cheddar cheese, grated in the TM
- 1 tablespoon salt
Preheat oven to 190.
Add the flours, yeast, oil, salt and water and mix on speed 5 for 10 secs.
Knead dough on for 2 mins. Leave to rise in bowl or in thermomat.
Pop into the oven and cook for about 15-20 mins until golden brown !!!
You can add passata, olives and cheese for a vegetarian (pizza) option
Great for lunchboxes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Hearty Ginger Slice
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Dulce de Leche/Caramel thumb-print cookies