- 100g whole meal flour
- 400g bakers flour
- 1 sachet dried yeast
- 20g olive oil
- 300g warm water
- 200g bacon, cooked and chopped
- 200g Cheddar cheese, grated in the TM
- 1 tablespoon salt
Preheat oven to 190.
Add the flours, yeast, oil, salt and water and mix on speed 5 for 10 secs.
Knead dough onfor 2 mins. Leave to rise in bowl or in thermomat.
Pop into the oven and cook for about 15-20 mins until golden brown !!!
You can add passata, olives and cheese for a vegetarian (pizza) option
Great for lunchboxes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls