- 100g whole meal flour
- 400g bakers flour
- 1 sachet dried yeast
- 20g olive oil
- 300g warm water
- 200g bacon, cooked and chopped
- 200g Cheddar cheese, grated in the TM
- 1 tablespoon salt
Preheat oven to 190.
Add the flours, yeast, oil, salt and water and mix on speed 5 for 10 secs.
Knead dough on "Dough mode" for 2 mins. Leave to rise in bowl or in thermomat.
Pop into the oven and cook for about 15-20 mins until golden brown !!!
You can add passata, olives and cheese for a vegetarian (pizza) option
Great for lunchboxes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough