- 100g whole meal flour
- 400g bakers flour
- 1 sachet dried yeast
- 20g olive oil
- 300g warm water
- 200g bacon, cooked and chopped
- 200g Cheddar cheese, grated in the TM
- 1 tablespoon salt
Preheat oven to 190.
Add the flours, yeast, oil, salt and water and mix on speed 5 for 10 secs.
Knead dough on for 2 mins. Leave to rise in bowl or in thermomat.
Pop into the oven and cook for about 15-20 mins until golden brown !!!
You can add passata, olives and cheese for a vegetarian (pizza) option
Great for lunchboxes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Pull-Apart Pizza Pinwheels
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- ham cheese chutney scrolls
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Seedy Cranberry-quinoa Energy & protein Bars
- Zucchini Muffins
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- warm lemon tart
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- mayo egg free
- Mash and steamed veg
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)